- Batting is that middle layer of warmth between the pieced top and the bottom layers.
- I carry Warm N Natural 100% cotton batting on the roll at 90” wide that may be purchased for $12 / yard. Round up to the next quarter of a yard over your quilt top size.
- I carry Fairfield 100% sheep’s wool batting on the roll at 90” wide that may be purchased for $18 / yard. Round up to the next quarter of a yard over your quilt top size.
- If you desire a different batting, you may provide it or I can purchase it for you and pass along the cost.
- Binding is the final step to cover those raw edges after quilting. You can choose two ways for me to provide this or choose to do it yourself.
- Partially Binding: I create a 2 ¼” double fold binding for the perimeter of your quilt using your provided fabric. I stitch it onto the front of your quilt, mitering all four corners. I press it toward the back of the quilt and return it to you to finish the hand stitch to the back. Priced at $0.10 / linear inch.
- Full Binding: I do all the above partial binding but then continue to hand stitch the double fold binding to the back. A professional finish. Your quilt is entirely finished. Priced at $0.22 / linear inch.